Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Along came Ibra

It would seem that this author's declaration that Maumoon's opponents were full of 'hot air' could not encompass Ibra. Having reviewed his manifesto and stance on policies, this author apologizes for a mistake which has undermined Ibra's obvious intellectual lead over his opponents.

Any Maldivian vying for positive change would find nothing less in Ibra's manifesto and policy statements. It is a crime that Ibra has received the least accolade in the run-up to the elections. If any candidate deserves to win on the merits of good research and sound planning it must be Ibra.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am currently compiling a comparison of these manifestos. So far, there is very few differences. So far I am at a loss why you made this particular decision about Ibra. As soon as I finish I will upload it somewhere.

Anonymous said...

I agree that Ibra's policy seems sound among all the other - he sure had done quite lot of research on issues that he discuss.

I wonder if people took the time to listen to him and acknowledge all what he has to say.

I think his polls started to fade when he picked "a lady" as his running mate.

I am trying to remember her name, a quick google search on ibra gives results as "Amazon Wocoal iBra" :)

Anonymous said...

Along came spider

Anonymous said...

Ibra needs AutoMail before he can become president - oh, and maybe a few more votes ;)