Sunday, October 21, 2007
Dumbledore, you peach

There was uproar and anger when extremists sparked the IED. There was unrest on the streets when Evan Naseem was discovered. I wonder what will happen when the one book that children have been literally feeding on (and parents have been providing with such glee), Harry Potter, has a gay Dumbledore.

Here's what will happen. One half of the parents will simply not know this fact whilst the other half will just continue to support JKR's dictation of the behavior of the modern child. Even the most idiotic knows not to entrust the minds of children unto the hands of one person so completely. Now, children trust JKR so profusely that even the most indomitable of faiths can be broken with simple words. I have nothing against gays but I would prefer my children (if I had any) to grow up faithful to the tenets of Islam. What about you?

Ref: http://www.newsweek.com/id/50787

1 comment:

moyameehaa said...

lol. i even heard sponge bob and barney are gay.i wouldnt want my children to be gay. but i wouldnt force any specific religion on them.