Monday, June 12, 2006
Ministers (with Money)

Dear reader,

I have recently been accused of certain 'indiscretions' by one of the most powerful (and popular, esp. in Ari Atoll) ministers and, despite lack of proof to the effect, is out to publicly crucify my integrity. Since disovering this, without the slightest hesitation I gave the fellow two days to settle accounts with me. Should this not happen I have vowed to go public with his own indiscretions.

War!
Huh-yeah!
What is it good for?
Absolutely nothing (yeah right!)

I write this to hold you as a witness should the worst befall upon me.

4 comments:

Mary-Jo said...

Should the worst happen, Vengeance-Poo, GI Jane and an army of penguins are here for ya eh.

Anonymous said...

Dos, how you get into this type of thing is mind blowing.

Good to see you're alive and well.

Anonymous said...

Can't touch me!

M said...

Dude. Could you be more specific as to satisfy our curiosity? Using phrases such as "Ministers with money" is like saying "trees with leaves" or "Microsoft software with faulty code".

That put aside, how about figuring out the root cause of these misfortunes. Possibly due to a Feng Shui related phenomenon?

It is sad to see such talent being put to waste by having to deal with unnecessary bureaucracy. We should be out there, coding, with our 1's & 0's. Good luck.